FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

vash - how does a veteran seek the hud vash program?

A referral needs to be made to the HUD-VASH program. Seeking HUD-VASH directly or obtaining a referral from a case manager in another VA program, from a community program or other referral source is a way to obtain a screening for the program.

Contact Information:

HUD/VASH Case Manager
Veterans Affairs Medical Center
600 South 70th Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
402.489.3802 Ext. 68504